This week we continue to look at prayer with our emphasis on the benefits of praying together. Questions that we will be examining out of texts such as Acts 1 & 2 are:
- I already pray, so why pray as a group?
- With life being so busy, how much time should be dedicated to corporate prayer?
This is the third part of our series, entitled,
“HIStory of Prayer – Where Is It’s Place Today?”,
where we are looking at:
- How to recognize our need of prayer?
- How to get more out of prayer?
- The role of prayer in the history of the church
- Personal vs. corporate prayer
- Jesus’s great dependence and experienced benefits of prayer
I want to invite you next Sabbath to the last sermon of this series where a large portion of the sermon will be dedicated to applying what we’ve been studying.
Blessings as we all continue to make prayer a greater focus in our church family!