And He took bread, gave thanks and broke it,
and gave it to them, saying,
“This is my body given for you;
do this in remembrance of me.”
In the same way, after the supper,
He took the cup, saying,
“This cup is the new covenant in my
blood, which is poured out for you.”
Luke 22:19-20 NIV
When believers assemble to celebrate ordinances, there are present messengers unseen by human eyes
Please choose where you will be most comfortable:
- Men only in Class Room 1
- Women only in Class Room 2
- Families in the Conference Center
- Couples in the Church Parlor
Children are invited to meet in the front of the sanctuary (on the front rows of the piano side) during the Service of Humility, for a Children’s Story with Connie Buckman
Welcome to this special communion service at the Lubbock Seventh-day Adventist church today!
Today’s message is entitled:
A Secure Christ
(Identity Swap #3)
In this series we are looking to answer the following questions from the Bible:
- Do we have a choice as to our identity?
- How does Satan lie to us about who we are?
- How do we take on the identity of Jesus daily?
- What are the benefits of receiving the identity of Christ?
- How important is the issue of identity as we approach the Second Coming?
Thank you for joining us today!
With love, Pastor
John 13:3-5 New International Version (NIV)